THE DREAM came true 8 years ago, finding space among these gentle hills 15 minutes from the city of Vicenza. We fell in love with the place, with the horizon open to a priceless view (one million dollar view, as our dear guest defined it) and we did our best to create a welcoming environment for us and for this hospitality project that from the beginning we had it in our mind.
It seemed right to share our DREAM with people who like us love to travel and discover the charm of smaller places and landscapes, rich in history and traditions like our region.
THE DREAM holiday home offers a refined, romantic and relaxing atmosphere, it is the ideal place to recover energy in absolute privacy. It is also suitable for long-term stays.
Vicenza, a UNESCO heritage city and the Exhibition Hall can be reached in 15 minutes.
In a short time you can reach the main tourist destinations and the most important art cities of Veneto such as Venice, Verona, Padua, Treviso, Bassano, Marostica, you have the chance to visit the most beautiful Venetian Palladian Villas or spend a day at Garda Lake or reach the mountain group of the small Dolomites as well as the Asiago plateau.
For those who love walking or cycling there are paths for trekking and mountain biking surrounded by green and panoramic view, also two riding center just a few kilometers away.
For those interested in food and wine in the surrounding area there are the “roads of wine and typical products” such as Prosecco, Soave, Valpolicella, Amarone, oil from the Berici hills, Radicchio di Treviso and Asparagus from Bassano.
The house is full of details designed with extreme care and natural materials: smoked oak floor, ceiling with exposed beams and natural color paintings, underfloor heating and solar panels.
The property consists of two residential units: a master area where the owners reside and a completely independent area reserved for guests.
THE DREAM: on the ground floor comfortable open space living area with fully equipped kitchen with all appliances and leaving area with comfortable large sofa that can be converted into an extra bed. Two large corner windows offer a suggestive outward view and great brightness to the environment, the library is available to young and old guests, while on the ground floor there is a double bedroom with private bathroom with tub and shower. On the mezzanine floor a large and spacious open space bedroom with double bed, an additional sofa bed, private bathroom with shower and large built-in wardrobe.
Linen, everything you need for your stay:
- towels, sheets, pillow covers, tablecloths
- pool towels and sauna bathrobe
- table, chairs, deck chairs, external shower
- washing machine, dishwasher, iron, hairdryer, oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, moka, American coffee maker
- flat screen tv with satellite channels
- free internet connection
- parking inside the property
Relax and entertainment
- 5x3mt POOL for the exclusive use of guests.
- SAUNA & RELAXATION AREA by reservation
- Restaurants and 2 Farmhouses at 100 and 150mt
- The owners love to travel, know the territory and good food very well and offer themselves to suggest unusual cultural and food and wine tours. For further advice on what to see in the surroundings, visit the section The Territory.